- The human head weighs 8lbs
- Horse heads make bad bedfellows
- Blue faces aren’t only for Smurfs
- Haphazardly eating escargot at fancy restaurants can be an endearing quality
- Upside spider kisses actually end up looking somewhat romantic
- Somebody is not a fan of wire hangers
- Paris will always be had
- There’s no place like home
- Wax on, wax off
- Love means never having to say you’re sorry (what?)
- Who Luke’s father is
- What James’ last name is
- Life is like a box of chocolates
- God will be the witness when she never goes hungry again
- Witches and aliens don’t like water
- Mrs. Robinson was a bit of a cougar
- Aliens busting out of the gut look eerily like a miniature olive-colored boxing glove
- Every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings
- Rose will never let go
- Captain Jack Sparrow’s been in the sun a little too long
- Some aliens like bike rides
- It didn’t stay Hakuna Matata forever—Simba chose to fight
- Some hobbits have unbelievable endurance
- Tatonka means buffalo in Sioux
- Maverick and Goose sometimes feel the need for speed
- Truman reaches the end of his “world” and keeps going
Have fun decrypting the above by revealing which movies these are from. What do you know thanks to the movies?
*photos by flickr
**Stop by to see what I wrote at Live Beautiful later today.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Things We Know Thanks to the Movies
Several months ago, after a doctor visit I discovered I’m vitamin B12 deficient. There were signs something was off. I’m glad I got to the...
I brought home another baby last week. After months of discussing it, we committed to becoming a family home with two dogs. Meet our puppy...