- My daughter graduated from preschool this week.
- My dad seems to be doing well. He was diagnosed with lung cancer in October and my heart and mind are with my folks.
- I'm going to plant some Impatiens this weekend.
- Unfortunately the bird was still flapping at our window as of yesterday (sadly, the peanut butter pine cone didn't distract him).
- I'm working on my website. I plan to do a grand unveiling here soon. :D
- Writing Updates: My women's fiction MS is in the hands of a respected agent, new doors continue to open and I'm walking right on through, my current WIP is up to 23,000 words and I'm pleased to announce I've just joined a solid critique group. More on this to come.
That's the latest. I'll be back with you on Monday.