- Hot Air Balloon Operator
- Hospital Chaplain (with a focus in crisis management)
- Novelist (Freelance Writer, Journalist, Musical Lyricist, Blogger, Essayist...anything to do with putting words on a page)
- Food Critic
- Mail Carrier
- Youth Pastor
- English Professor
- Boat Person (is there a job where you can just ride around on a boat all day...a sailor perhaps? That's what I want to do and get paid for it of course).
Most Repulsive Jobs:
- Anything to do with Money & Numbers (Accountant, Banker...you get the drift)
- Administrative Assistant
- Assembly Line Worker
- Kindergarten Teacher (hey, at least I know my weaknesses)
- Flight Attendant
- Road Worker/Cementer
- Dental Hygienist
- Gastric Endocrinologist
For anyone who does the latter 10...I respect you and I feel for you. For anyone who does the first 10...are you hiring (especially for the boat person job)?
What makes your list of engaging & repulsive jobs?