Thursday, February 26, 2009
Just Can't Get Enough
I'm not sure there's ever been a show I've liked more than LOST (also a good song by Coldplay and a state of being). I love the string of questions it invites in my mind. Thought I'd write some of those questions here:
1. What is that black wispy thing?
2. Who is Jacob?
3. What is Christian's (Jack's father) role?
4. When did the feud between Ben and Charles begin?
5. Who does Kate love, Jack or Sawyer -- or both in different ways?
6. What's up with people having been on the island unknowingly before?
7. Why do Richard Alpert and John Locke seemingly not age through time?
8. What does the island represent (many symbolic themes here...just can't seem to narrow it down nor am I really sure I want to)?
9. What happened to Aaron (Claire's son and Kate's "adopted" son)?
10. Why was Ben beaten and bruised on the plane?
11. How will the interaction go between Ben and Locke when they see each other on the island?
12. Who do the others represent? Is Sun one of them?
13. What's the oncoming war Charles told Locke about in the hospital?
14. What is Faraday's role and what's up with the women he loves fading/dying?
15. Should the Oceanic six have gone back?
That's it for now. I'm hooked. My husband watches with me and wants more answers. I don't mind the questions and actually appreciate the twists in plot and character changes. It makes it all the more interesting.
Can't wait to see what happens next.
It’s a mad-rush time of year. Lines are long. Tempers flare short. Traffic stresses. To-do lists feel endless. These are the best times ...
I 8 book clubs. What does a group of women excited to discuss a book they’ve read and ready for good convo make? A mother of a goo...
If you’re like me you want to do more than simply survive the holidays. You want to make special memories and meet the New Year with ener...
I’ve spent the past week talking to people, listening, and seeking to understand. Still working on that last one. I’ve been searching...