Thursday, February 26, 2009
Just Can't Get Enough
I'm not sure there's ever been a show I've liked more than LOST (also a good song by Coldplay and a state of being). I love the string of questions it invites in my mind. Thought I'd write some of those questions here:
1. What is that black wispy thing?
2. Who is Jacob?
3. What is Christian's (Jack's father) role?
4. When did the feud between Ben and Charles begin?
5. Who does Kate love, Jack or Sawyer -- or both in different ways?
6. What's up with people having been on the island unknowingly before?
7. Why do Richard Alpert and John Locke seemingly not age through time?
8. What does the island represent (many symbolic themes here...just can't seem to narrow it down nor am I really sure I want to)?
9. What happened to Aaron (Claire's son and Kate's "adopted" son)?
10. Why was Ben beaten and bruised on the plane?
11. How will the interaction go between Ben and Locke when they see each other on the island?
12. Who do the others represent? Is Sun one of them?
13. What's the oncoming war Charles told Locke about in the hospital?
14. What is Faraday's role and what's up with the women he loves fading/dying?
15. Should the Oceanic six have gone back?
That's it for now. I'm hooked. My husband watches with me and wants more answers. I don't mind the questions and actually appreciate the twists in plot and character changes. It makes it all the more interesting.
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
college applications homecoming flag football basketball SATs ...
Several months ago, after a doctor visit I discovered I’m vitamin B12 deficient. There were signs something was off. I’m glad I got to the...
I’ve been hard at this novel writing gig for twelve years now. I’ve lost track of how many books I’ve written, not to mention how many...
And for most moms of teenagers, I can pretty much just stop there. Because you know. You get it. I have to seize my moments, making the m...
Post a Comment