Normally I 8 Wednesdays (how’s that for whacked out grammar?) but today it’s your turn.
In 8 words I want you to tell me why you’re here (as in here on earth not here at my blog).
Sentence or no sentence, I’m not picky.
*photo by stockXCHNG
college applications homecoming flag football basketball SATs ...
To bring Him glory. :)ReplyDelete
To be obedient to His leading.ReplyDelete
Okay, cracking me up. I love your answers...but I was thinking exactly 8 words...otherwise you're not quite 8ing Wed.ReplyDelete
I'm here to share life through my words.ReplyDelete
Rob, Susan, Paul, Scott, Mark, Danika, Katherine, BethanyReplyDelete
(me & my family)<3
Ummmmmm??? This is too hard for me. lol I don't KNOW why I'm here but I can give you 8 reasons I'm glad I'm here. :-)ReplyDelete
1. My kids. I love them and they love me and I find it hard to believe anyone else could love them the same way I do (I know that's not true, but it's hard to believe, LOL)
2. Chocolate is fun to eat.
3. Love, like the God-kind. It's goose-bumpy sometimes, in a good way.
4. Sitting in the sun. It's peaceful.
5. Books/Imagination. That's when I'm here, but not really here, and yet I'm glad to be here so I can not really be here. *grin*
6. Life Just breathing and being. There's something sweet and valuable about it.
7. Family/Friends/Laughter They seem to go together a lot. :-)
8. Service Helping others. I think that's part of showing God's love
I didn't put Jesus because I don't need to be HERE to be with Him. So He's a given. :-)
This is a GR8 idea! love it! (um that's not my 8 words by the way lol)ReplyDelete
Serve, love, nurture, cherish, encourage, teach, learn, family.
To live, to love, to laugh, to learn. :)ReplyDelete
minister, love, entertain, write, snuggle, learn, laugh, inspireReplyDelete
Ditto to Erica's answer!ReplyDelete
To shine for Christ!ReplyDelete
Wait, that was only four words. Is that allowed?
Just write it twice & you're good, Melissa ;)ReplyDelete
I'm hear to: love, learn, light, listen, give, trust, hope, and have faith.ReplyDelete
Sorry typo...lol that would be "here" not "hear" lolReplyDelete
God created me, therefore I am. Onward, ho! :)ReplyDelete
To praise, to love, to laugh, to write.ReplyDelete
To bring Him glory. :) (YAY, Katie!)ReplyDelete
I am here because He has destined me.
This only took two tries.
With Christ I: Love. Teach. Write. Protect. Inspire.ReplyDelete
Worship Him, love Him heart, mind, soul, strength.ReplyDelete
I am here to make my family smile. :)ReplyDelete