- The small group study, Becoming A Good Samaritan is changing me. I highly recommend you or your church check this out.
- With my pursuit of publication I’m in the waiting room anticipating the doctor’s thoughts.
- We have some exciting summer plans; however the kids are still in school for another four weeks.
- I’ve killed off any new plant we bought for the outdoors already. I am wondering if the deep snow this winter popped up a new gorgeous white iris this year.
- In a little over week, I’ll begin edits on my sixth novel.
- Blogger has been presenting some major operating difficulties over the past week. This is frustrating b/c I love the connecting part of blogging.
- Happy Memorial Day & I’m wondering if our local parade will pass by our street in a little over an hour because I keep seeing streaks of lightning out my window as I write this.
- Please hang in and continue to visit ~ thoughts that move ~ even if you can’t comment. I’m trusting all will get back to normal soon with comments and believing I’ll be able to comment on my own posts soon too (maybe even today).