I’ve been busy. As have you, I’m guessing. I thought I’d share with you what I’ve been busy writing.
- My goal is to blog here at All in a Day’s Thought four to five times per week. Heads up, if you are new to my blog, I’m usually MIA on the weekends.
- Every Monday I write for Live Beautiful.
- Every other Tuesday, I blog for Exemplify Online.
- Every other Friday, I write devotionals for 5 Minutes for Faith.
- Mid-month I write a how-to article for Exemplify Online Magazine as a contributor.
- I’m constructing a polished outline for an upcoming talk with M&W Ministries.
- I also occasionally submit short stories or articles to online sites, magazines, contests, etc. Several works are awaiting publication.
- I’ve been asked by the Music Director from our church if I could help write the Night of Joy Christmas skit montage.
- I’m reading three books carefully to write three thoughtful book reviews.
- Today was my first day of Bible study where we are working through, Living the Gospel in Relationships and I’m hacking through homework.
- Currently, I’m also tackling Donald Maass’ workbook, Writing the Breakout Novel.
- And the one that probably demands most of my attention, I’m writing my third women’s fiction, Noble Efforts to Engulf the Moon (28,000 words in.)
- I haven’t even mentioned the journal I keep, marking down sweet and funny moments with my children.
Now, I just need to reevaluate some things so that I’m able to write and write well.Tell me what you’re working on…
*photo by flickr